You are working at an agency, and are tired of contributing a small piece of code to their projects? You want to be more involved, or make more decisions? Are you being held back by a technologically outdated environment? Be sure to read on.
We know you are receiving or reviewing dozens of other proposals. So we are going to level with you, and cut the fluff.
Fan Arena creates unique fantasy sports games for broadcasters, publishers and sports leagues. Our games are played by hundred of thousands of sports fans in Belgium, Europe and the world.
As our lead backend developer, you will be responsible for our fantasy sports platform. You will work directly in a small team with founders (product design & marketing), frontend developers and freelancers. Our ambition is to further scale the company together with you.
Are you the software developer with a passion for sports we’re looking for?
- Degree in software engineering or similar;
- Proven experience (min. 2 years) in software development with Typescript and React/Nextjs;
- Experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL) is a must, cloud functions and deployment services (Netlify, Vercel) is a big plus;
- Communicate clearly and quickly;
- Punctual in estimates, deliverables and appointments.
What we offer
Fan Arena will ensure that you can work with latest technologies and hop on promising trends. Do you discover a better way to run the fantasy sports platform? Great, we’re going to fully support you in that. That way, you’ll stay fascinated and the company will grow.
You’ll work for the Belgian Pro League, VRT Sporza, DPG Media and others. You’ll have direct influence on product feature decisions and the company’s direction. And you’ll do all that from a stellar working environment.
- Full-time (payroll)
- Remote from home 3 days/week + 2 days/week at the office